Who can volunteer?
- Anyone interested in supporting the library.
- Anyone without a criminal record.
- We do not accept volunteers for court appointed community service.
- Those who can commit to volunteering for at least six months or for the defined term of a project.
What do volunteers do?
- Help with kids’ events and storytimes
- Label and cover new books
- Repair books
- Assist with public relations projects and tasks
- Assist with other tasks as assigned
When do volunteers work?
- Times are based on the availability of volunteers and the needs of the library
Why should I volunteer?
- Make a difference in your community
- Feel good about yourself
- Make friends and have fun