- Boys Run the Riot series by Keito Gaku
- Almost Flying by Jake Maia Arlow
- The Girl from the Sea: A Graphic Novel by Molly Knox Ostertag
- All that’s Left in the World by Erik J. Brown
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Continuum by Chella Man
- The New Queer Conscience by Adam Eli
- Out! How to be Your Authentic Self by Miles McKenna
- Gender Explorers by Juno Roche
- The Pride Guide by Jo Langford
Manhattan Area Resources
- True Colors provides direct services, advocacy, and education in support of queer youth. Center opening July 2022. email@example.com
- Flint Hills Human Rights Project supports the lesbian, gay, bi, and transgender members of the Flint Hills community.
- Flint Hills LGBTQ+ Support Group – Manhattan area organization created to support LGBTQ+ people, their parents and families, and allies. Email contact.
- Riley County Health Department provides health counseling and services, and has a sliding payment scale.
- The Trevor Project has counselors available 24/7 and FAQs.
- Human Rights Campaign provides information and advice on a range of topics, including state scorecards, laws & legislation, Corporate Equality Index, and ways to get involved.
- Campus Pride Index is a database for hundreds of LGBTQIA+ friendly campuses and scholarships, and what they have to offer.