How to Register
Even if you registered for Summer Reading last year, you will need to re-register this year. If you have any questions, call the library at 785-776-4741 ext.300.
- Register by age group at Kids, Teens or Adults
- Click the purple Join Here link at the top of the page for your age group.
- Complete the registration form.
- Username: Can be 5-20 characters. We recommend using your first and last name without spaces. Example: johnsmith
- Password: Must be at least 5 characters. We recommend using your last name and the year. Example: smith2018
- Press Save.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen with your username and password.
- If you included your email address in your registration, you’ll receive an email confirmation, too.
- Start logging your reading time beginning June 1st.
How to Record Reading Time
- Log in to your reading account from the Summer Reading Program link at the top of this page or the library catalog’s homepage.
- Record the book title and minutes read on the Home screen. This can also be found under the Books tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Submit Log
note: For information about the goals and prizes for your particular program, see the “Important Messages” section on your summer reading home page.
- My username or password doesn’t work.
Contact the library to look up your username or rest your password at 785-776-4741 ext.300 (Adult & Teen Services) or ext. 400 (Children’s Services).
- I made a mistake logging minutes or books read.
Library staff can correct your mistake. Just come in or call us.
- I want to manage my child’s account.
On the Log In screen, click “Enter Family Management Portal” and follow the instructions to link existing accounts.
- If you have any other questions, please contact us.
APC Able Printing
City of Manhattan: Parks and Rec
Cool Care Club
Flint Hills Discovery Center
Manhattan Arts Center
Manhattan Broadcasting Company
Manhattan Library Association
Manhattan Library Foundation
Manhattan Town Center
Noodles & Co.
Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N Bake Pizza