This room is located on the second floor on the west side of the library near the Reference Desk. Furnishings consist of four tables and surrounding chairs. The total room capacity is 25.
The Groesbeck Meeting Room is available for public use when it is not reserved. Reservations can be viewed on the display board near the entry of the room. Customers must vacate the room 30 minutes prior to a scheduled meeting. To use the Groesbeck Meeting Room without a reservation, check in at the Reference Desk on the second floor of the library. There is no charge for equipment use.
Available equipment includes:
- Sound System
- Adaptive listening devices
- Built-in screen
- Movable lectern
- Portable dry erase whiteboard with easel
- Wireless Internet access is available for patrons with a library card or daily guest pass
- Electrical outlets
- Video projector built into the ceiling for use with a patron-supplied computer
- Blu Ray DVD player and projector
A library staff member will set up the equipment and ensure it operates properly and store equipment after use. Staff will not operate the equipment during programs.
Groups may bring their own computer or other electronic devices. The library accepts no responsibility for the use or care of personally supplied equipment.