Updated April 12, 2021:
- Browse the entire collection at your convenience. We ask you to keep your visit short and sweet – about an hour.
- Holds are available via the library’s online catalog. Notices will be sent when items are available for pick up.
- Public computers are available on the 2nd floor by appointment only.
- Print, copy, and fax services are available on the 2nd floor. No appointment necessary.
- Outdoor Wi-Fi network (Library Outdoor Wireless) is available and free to use in the library’s parking lot. 8 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. every day.
- Self-check stations are available for no-contact checkout.
- Virtual programs will continue with Take-and-Make craft kits and online videos.
- One-on-one technology training is available in-person and via Zoom, call (785) 776-4741 ext. 302 to schedule a meeting today.
Services Not Yet Available
- Meeting rooms and seating areas.
- The Teen Zone.
- Book donations.
- Rosie’s Corner – The Friends of the Manhattan Public Library used book corner.
- In-Person Programming.
- Interactive activities in the Children’s Room.
Rules for Everyone’s Safety
Precautions are in place for the safety of customers and staff, including:
- Stay home if you are sick, in quarantine, or have been around someone who is sick or in quarantine.
- Masks are required unless under age 6 or have health conditions that restrict wearing a mask. City of Manhattan Ordinance No. 7488
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6-feet between yourself and other people who are not from your household.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our Digital Library has a variety of ebooks, audiobooks, streaming movies, popular magazines, and more free with your library card.
Vaccinations, Testing, Health Guidance & Data