Technology Training and Workshops
Technology Training Center
Schedule an Appointment
Call Wandean Rivers in the Technology Center locally at 776-4741 ext. 302, long distance at 1-800-432-2796 ext. 302, or email Wandean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a beginning computer user? Would you like help with the latest technologies? With one-on-one training, you will receive personalized coaching, in-depth answers to your questions, and the opportunity to practice new skills.
The library offers basic training in subjects such as:
- Library Catalog
- Library Online Research Tools
Assistive Technology Training
Provides one-on-one assistance for basic computer skills and for the use of adaptive technology for patrons with disabilities and their advocates. Your goal may be as simple as learning how to use email, or you can spend time exploring different software and hardware options, such as screen readers and talking books. Appointments are generally scheduled once a week for one hour.
Tech Tuesdays Workshops
Technology is always changing. Tech Tuesdays provide both professional instruction and hands-on experience with different types of technology from eBooks to iPads and more.
- Small class sizes ensure that you walk away with your questions answered.
- These free workshops are offered twice a month in the spring and fall.
- Registration is required as space is limited.
- Register online by clicking one of the class titles in the Schedule of Classes tab above
- Call the library at 776-4741 ext.141
- Or visit a service desk at the library for assistance.
- Schedule of Classes