This meeting space is available to all library card holders and is located on the second floor of the library on the east side of the building. 70 chairs are setup for theater style seating and an additional 25 are arranged around a conference table. Standing room can accommodate up to 200 people total.
This room features the following at no charge:
- Sound System with multiple microphones (two wireless)
- Three adaptive listening devices for the hearing impaired
- Built-in drop down screen
- Movable lectern
- Movable dry erase white board
- Wireless Internet access
- Electrical outlets
- Video projector for use with patron-supplied computer
- Blu-ray & DVD player
- Teleconference equipment (Req. 72 hour advanced connection notice and testing)
A library staff member will set up library owned equipment and ensure correct operation. Staff will also store equipment after use. Staff is not available for equipment operation during programs.
If you require teleconference or video equipment, please contact the MPL Technology Center Manager at ext. 201 at least 72-hours before the meeting.
Groups may bring their own computer or other electronic devices. The library accepts no responsibility for the use or care of personally supplied equipment.