You’ve been coming to the library for books, DVDs, music, computers, and printing…and now we’ve got something new for you! Brought to you by popular demand, as of this month, MPL has a brand-new scanner available for your use. Located right next to the first floor copier by the Information Desk, the scanner is free of charge. Scanned items can be either saved to a flash drive or emailed. Items scan in color and with great resolution. The scanner also allows you to see what you’ve scanned before you send it, saving you time and frustration.
New to the world of scanners? Just ask one of the staff members at the Information Desk to give you a quick tutorial on using the different features of this great new machine.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- A Fable for Our Times: The Buried Giant – March 29, 2015
- Monarchs Baseball History at MPL – March 26, 2015
- Spring is here! (?) – March 20, 2015
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Manhattan – March 11, 2015
- March Events at the Library Include Baseball and Charles Dickens – March 8, 2015