This is our last week for the summer storytimes and clubs. We have had a great time reading and doing activities with more than 300 children each week who have attended our programs! Families can keep using the library all summer, of course. We will continue giving out summer reading prizes through July 31st, and we have weekly trivia prize drawings through July as well. Look for an announcement about the fall storytime schedule coming soon.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Record numbers for storytimes! – September 15, 2014
- Ready for Fall – September 7, 2014
- Don’t Forget to Get Your Summer Reading Prizes! – July 29, 2014
- Good Times at the Rodeo Round-Up! – July 24, 2014
- Fizz Boom Read Science Activities: July 18, 2-3:30 p.m. – July 17, 2014