At the Mad Science Minions clubs for 4th-6th graders this week, they took a walk down to the headquarters for the North Central Kansas Library System (in our library’s lower level) to see the new 3-D Printer in action. Kids watched while a small critter was being formed, based on a design created by NCKLS librarian Melendra Sanders using an iPad app. By the time these kids enter the workforce, who knows what they will be capable of creating with the latest technology!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Don’t Forget to Get Your Summer Reading Prizes! – July 29, 2014
- Good Times at the Rodeo Round-Up! – July 24, 2014
- Fizz Boom Read Science Activities: July 18, 2-3:30 p.m. – July 17, 2014
- Thanks to our summer helpers! – July 14, 2014
- Amazing Technology – 3D Printer In Action – June 26, 2014