For those who can’t leave home, the world can come to them. If you find yourself unable to come to the library because of physical disability or a medical condition, librarians will select books for you and deliver them to your door, within city limits of Manhattan. An application form will be mailed to you that will ask for your reading preferences, then we will select materials and deliver them once each month. Call the library and speak to the Adult Services Department about this wonderful service at 776-4741 x141.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Holiday Happenings in Manhattan – November 24, 2014
- Thursday’s Book Discussion! – November 18, 2014
- The Real History of the Pilgrims and the First Thanksgiving – November 17, 2014
- National Family Literacy Month – November 14, 2014
- Do you Love Peanut Butter?! – November 12, 2014