For those who can’t leave home, the world can come to them. If you find yourself unable to come to the library because of physical disability or a medical condition, librarians will select books for you and deliver them to your door, within city limits of Manhattan. An application form will be mailed to you that will ask for your reading preferences, then we will select materials and deliver them once each month. Call the library and speak to the Adult Services Department about this wonderful service at 776-4741 x141.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- A Fable for Our Times: The Buried Giant – March 29, 2015
- Monarchs Baseball History at MPL – March 26, 2015
- Spring is here! (?) – March 20, 2015
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Manhattan – March 11, 2015
- March Events at the Library Include Baseball and Charles Dickens – March 8, 2015