For those who can’t leave home, the world can come to them. If you find yourself unable to come to the library because of physical disability or a medical condition, librarians will select books for you and deliver them to your door, within city limits of Manhattan. An application form will be mailed to you that will ask for your reading preferences, then we will select materials and deliver them once each month. Call the library and speak to the Adult Services Department about this wonderful service at 776-4741 x141.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Author Visit: Diane Eickhoff , author of “Clarina Nichols and the Pioneering Crusade for Women’s Rights” – October 21, 2014
- Share Books to Introduce Fire Safety – October 19, 2014
- National Food Bank Week – October 17, 2014
- Librar-atory – October 15, 2014
- Popcorn Month! – October 14, 2014