For those who can’t leave home, the world can come to them. If you find yourself unable to come to the library because of physical disability or a medical condition, librarians will select books for you and deliver them to your door, within city limits of Manhattan. An application form will be mailed to you that will ask for your reading preferences, then we will select materials and deliver them once each month. Call the library and speak to the Adult Services Department about this wonderful service at 776-4741 x141.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Old-Fashioned Gentle Reads for Summer – August 19, 2014
- Sherlocked – August 17, 2014
- Book News – August 15, 2014
- Classic reading for lovers of English gardens, village life, and country houses – August 13, 2014
- Coming Soon to Theater Near You–Favorite Books Made into Movies! – August 10, 2014