GCFLearnFree.org is a web site that offers free tutorials and online classes on a variety of subjects, from reviewing Math and Reading Skills to learning Microsoft Office products and English as a Second Language. Log on and see what is available! All of the courses are free, most are self-directed so that you can learn at your own pace, and some have instructors and offer a certificate of completion–very helpful if you are applying for a job that requires knowledge of Word or other Microsoft Office programs. Tips on resume writing and job hunting and interviewing skills can also be found here to help you find that job!
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Celebrate Chemistry Week! – October 24, 2014
- October is “National Stop Bullying” Month. – October 23, 2014
- Author Visit: Diane Eickhoff , author of “Clarina Nichols and the Pioneering Crusade for Women’s Rights” – October 21, 2014
- Share Books to Introduce Fire Safety – October 19, 2014
- National Food Bank Week – October 17, 2014