GCFLearnFree.org is a web site that offers free tutorials and online classes on a variety of subjects, from reviewing Math and Reading Skills to learning Microsoft Office products and English as a Second Language. Log on and see what is available! All of the courses are free, most are self-directed so that you can learn at your own pace, and some have instructors and offer a certificate of completion–very helpful if you are applying for a job that requires knowledge of Word or other Microsoft Office programs. Tips on resume writing and job hunting and interviewing skills can also be found here to help you find that job!
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Fall Comfort Cooking – October 1, 2014
- Help with Online Health Information – September 30, 2014
- Why You Should Consider the Assistive Technology Center – September 28, 2014
- September is Library Card Sign-up Month – September 25, 2014
- September is National Service Dog Month – September 23, 2014