GCFLearnFree.org is a web site that offers free tutorials and online classes on a variety of subjects, from reviewing Math and Reading Skills to learning Microsoft Office products and English as a Second Language. Log on and see what is available! All of the courses are free, most are self-directed so that you can learn at your own pace, and some have instructors and offer a certificate of completion–very helpful if you are applying for a job that requires knowledge of Word or other Microsoft Office programs. Tips on resume writing and job hunting and interviewing skills can also be found here to help you find that job!
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Holiday Happenings in Manhattan – November 24, 2014
- Thursday’s Book Discussion! – November 18, 2014
- The Real History of the Pilgrims and the First Thanksgiving – November 17, 2014
- National Family Literacy Month – November 14, 2014
- Do you Love Peanut Butter?! – November 12, 2014