GCFLearnFree.org is a web site that offers free tutorials and online classes on a variety of subjects, from reviewing Math and Reading Skills to learning Microsoft Office products and English as a Second Language. Log on and see what is available! All of the courses are free, most are self-directed so that you can learn at your own pace, and some have instructors and offer a certificate of completion–very helpful if you are applying for a job that requires knowledge of Word or other Microsoft Office programs. Tips on resume writing and job hunting and interviewing skills can also be found here to help you find that job!
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- All things Austen! – December 19, 2014
- 2014 Shaara Prize for Civil War Fiction Goes to “Nostalgia” – December 18, 2014
- City Cemetery Information – December 16, 2014
- Icons in the World of Music: The Latest in Unforgettable Biographies – December 14, 2014
- Gingerbread Decorating Day(December 13) – December 13, 2014