Summer Reading is a free program that provides fun incentives to keep kids reading over the summer. You can register online now, and keep track of reading time starting on June 1st and going through July 31st. Children from birth through 6th grade can sign up for the children’s program, and teens going into 7th through 12th grade can join the teen program. You can log your reading time online, read and write book reviews, and earn prizes including free food, fun toys, or free passes to local sites. Starting June 1st or anytime after that, kids can stop by the library to pick up a free “Fizz Boom Read” bag and a reading chart. Parents, did you know that even adults can join Summer Reading? Earn chances to win great prizes in weekly drawings, and be an excellent role model for all the kids in your lives.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Don’t Forget to Get Your Summer Reading Prizes! – July 29, 2014
- Good Times at the Rodeo Round-Up! – July 24, 2014
- Fizz Boom Read Science Activities: July 18, 2-3:30 p.m. – July 17, 2014
- Thanks to our summer helpers! – July 14, 2014
- Amazing Technology – 3D Printer In Action – June 26, 2014