Stop by the L. Frank Baum display near the Information Desk to pick up a trivia quiz. You may be the lucky winner of an over-the-rainbow experience! We are giving away two tickets to the Oz Museum in Wamego and a gift certificate for a meal at Friendship House. Join us and the State Library of Kansas in celebrating L. Frank Baum’s birthday as well as the 75th anniversary of the release of the film Kansas is best known by–The Wizard of Oz.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- A Fable for Our Times: The Buried Giant – March 29, 2015
- Monarchs Baseball History at MPL – March 26, 2015
- Spring is here! (?) – March 20, 2015
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Manhattan – March 11, 2015
- March Events at the Library Include Baseball and Charles Dickens – March 8, 2015