Stop by the L. Frank Baum display near the Information Desk to pick up a trivia quiz. You may be the lucky winner of an over-the-rainbow experience! We are giving away two tickets to the Oz Museum in Wamego and a gift certificate for a meal at Friendship House. Join us and the State Library of Kansas in celebrating L. Frank Baum’s birthday as well as the 75th anniversary of the release of the film Kansas is best known by–The Wizard of Oz.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- The Hillerman Prize: The Best of Western Mysteries – February 1, 2015
- Souper Bowl Soups are Needed – January 30, 2015
- Tax Time! – January 27, 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. 2015 Art and Writing Contest – January 25, 2015
- It’s National Pie Day – January 23, 2015