Things are looking a little different in the Children’s Room of the library. We are shifting collections around to make space for interior remodeling that will begin later this spring or summer. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please ask a librarian! We will do our best to make sure all our books and materials are still accessible, but they will be squeezed in more tightly than usual. Here are some things that have moved around:
- Some of the Children’s Nonfiction (0-499), as well as the Parents’ Shelf and Reference collections, have temporarily been moved to the 2nd floor near the Adult Services Desk.
- Toddler picture books and board books moved to shelves closer to the Children’s Services Desk.
- Children’s Graphic Novels moved to shelves near the entrance to the Children’s Room.
- Children’s New Books moved to the white display shelves near the Children’s Services Desk.
- Magazines are in bins above the Children’s Picture Books.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Record numbers for storytimes! – September 15, 2014
- Ready for Fall – September 7, 2014
- Don’t Forget to Get Your Summer Reading Prizes! – July 29, 2014
- Good Times at the Rodeo Round-Up! – July 24, 2014
- Fizz Boom Read Science Activities: July 18, 2-3:30 p.m. – July 17, 2014