Don’t forget stop by the Information Desk to pick up your copy of the final book in the TALK series for this spring — Snow Falling on Cedars — and join us for the discussion on Thursday, April 24 at 7:00 pm in the Grosebeck Room.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Women, the Vote and a Book Discussion! – October 25, 2014
- October is “National Stop Bullying” Month. – October 23, 2014
- Author Visit: Diane Eickhoff , author of “Clarina Nichols and the Pioneering Crusade for Women’s Rights” – October 21, 2014
- Share Books to Introduce Fire Safety – October 19, 2014
- National Food Bank Week – October 17, 2014