Today in 1876, Alexander Graham Bell transmitted the first telephone message to his assistant in the next room. In his wildest imaginings, could he ever have envisioned the transformation of the telephone into today’s global use of cell phones?
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Women, the Vote and a Book Discussion! – October 25, 2014
- October is “National Stop Bullying” Month. – October 23, 2014
- Author Visit: Diane Eickhoff , author of “Clarina Nichols and the Pioneering Crusade for Women’s Rights” – October 21, 2014
- Share Books to Introduce Fire Safety – October 19, 2014
- National Food Bank Week – October 17, 2014