Today in 1876, Alexander Graham Bell transmitted the first telephone message to his assistant in the next room. In his wildest imaginings, could he ever have envisioned the transformation of the telephone into today’s global use of cell phones?
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- A Fable for Our Times: The Buried Giant – March 29, 2015
- Monarchs Baseball History at MPL – March 26, 2015
- Spring is here! (?) – March 20, 2015
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Manhattan – March 11, 2015
- March Events at the Library Include Baseball and Charles Dickens – March 8, 2015