Plan a day enjoying the outdoors–Saturday is Open House day at Kansas State Parks with free admission and activities. Head to our own Tuttle Creek State Park to enjoy a nature/birding hike, archery and other activities, including a drawing for prizes.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- A Fable for Our Times: The Buried Giant – March 29, 2015
- Monarchs Baseball History at MPL – March 26, 2015
- Spring is here! (?) – March 20, 2015
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Manhattan – March 11, 2015
- March Events at the Library Include Baseball and Charles Dickens – March 8, 2015