Plan a day enjoying the outdoors–Saturday is Open House day at Kansas State Parks with free admission and activities. Head to our own Tuttle Creek State Park to enjoy a nature/birding hike, archery and other activities, including a drawing for prizes.
Latest posts by Judi (see all)
- Author Visit: Diane Eickhoff , author of “Clarina Nichols and the Pioneering Crusade for Women’s Rights” – October 21, 2014
- Share Books to Introduce Fire Safety – October 19, 2014
- National Food Bank Week – October 17, 2014
- Librar-atory – October 15, 2014
- Popcorn Month! – October 14, 2014