You know you’ve always wanted to! School’s out Thursday so come down to the library to have fun and make up your own amazing board game to take home. Meet in the library auditorium at 2:00, and choose your poster board, game pieces and supplies. Come with friends or siblings and work together to make a masterpiece you can play again and again.
Really love to play games? Stick around for the bi-monthly Chess Club meeting at 3:30 in the library’s auditorium. Members of the K-State Chess Club provide some instruction or pointers, and then kids and teens can try them out using the library’s chess boards. If you don’t feel ready to play, you can always come and watch first. Chess Club is for beginners or more experienced players in 5th-12th grades. Younger players are welcome to attend with a parent if they are interested.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Don’t Forget to Get Your Summer Reading Prizes! – July 29, 2014
- Good Times at the Rodeo Round-Up! – July 24, 2014
- Fizz Boom Read Science Activities: July 18, 2-3:30 p.m. – July 17, 2014
- Thanks to our summer helpers! – July 14, 2014
- Amazing Technology – 3D Printer In Action – June 26, 2014