It’s that time of year again! We’ve received the forms & instruction booklets for the 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ and we have Schedule A & B. If you need other forms, they can be accessed at www.irs.gov and printed at the library. You can print two pages per day for free and each page after that is 10 cents.
If you have tax questions, here are some suggestions for answers:
- http://www.irs.gov/ – online forms, free e-file for qualifying taxpayers, FAQs
- Live Phone Assistance: 800 829-1040
- To order forms delivered by mail: 800 829-3676
- TTY/TDD (Deaf or Mute): 800 829-4059
- Kansas Taxline: 785 368-8222
- Order tax forms: 785 296-4937 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- File online: www.kansas.gov/webfile
- Riley County Senior Service Center – Call 785 537-4040 to make appointment. Priority is given to older persons with low-to-middle income.
- Military – Fort Riley Tax Center, Building 7034, 785 239-1040
- Riley County Extension – Call 785 565-6426 after January 22nd to make an appointment.