Did you know that Wednesday is Bubble Bath Day? Celebrate with some fun in the tub, and check out some great bath time books from our display shelves in the Children’s Room!
Here are some fun ideas to spruce up bath time, which can be very helpful when you have a reluctant bather! Make colorful water, paint, draw, or decorate the walls, and get clean at the same time!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Fizz Boom Read Science Activities: July 18, 2-3:30 p.m. – July 17, 2014
- Thanks to our summer helpers! – July 14, 2014
- Amazing Technology – 3D Printer In Action – June 26, 2014
- Last week of Storytimes & Clubs – June 23, 2014
- Week Two of Summer Clubs and Storytimes – June 9, 2014