Welcome to the Groesbeck Meeting Room
Located on the second floor on the west side of the library near the Adult Services desk. Furnished with tables and surrounding chairs. Total room capacity is 25. May be reserved in conjunction with the Manhattan Library Association Friends’ Room (capacity 10), if it is available.
The Groesbeck Meeting Room is available for public use when the room is not reserved in advance. Advance reservations are posted each day when the library opens (9 a.m. Monday through Saturday; 1 p.m. Sunday). Customers must vacate the room 30 minutes prior to a scheduled meeting. A daily schedule will be posted in the room. To use the Groesbeck Meeting Room without a reservation, check in at the Adult Services desk on the second floor of the library. There is no charge for equipment use.
- Sound System
- Adaptive listening devices
- Built in screen
- Movable lectern
- A movable dry erase white board
- Wireless Internet access is available for patrons with a library card or daily guest pass.
- Electrical outlets are available.
- A video projector built into the ceiling for use with patron-supplied computer
- Blu Ray DVD player and projector
- Teleconference equipment (72 hour advance connection test required)
- A library staff member will set up the equipment and ensure it operates properly. Library staff will also store equipment after use. Library staff will not operate the equipment during programs.
If you are using video equipment, please contact the MPL Technology Center Manager at least 72 hours prior to the day of the meeting to verify technology requirements that are out of the ordinary (i.e. non-Windows computers).
Groups may bring their own computer or other electronic devices. The library accepts no responsibility for the use or care of personally supplied equipment.